6KW OUTPUT MILITARY INVERTER
- Ultra lightweight
- Available in 120 or 240 8VAC Output
- Weather Resistant
DC to AC Power Inverter Features
The inverter is a stand-alone fixed unit with mounting holes in the base for attachment to flat surface.
- 6KW: 10 inches high x 14 inches deep x 21 inches wide
Input and Output
- Input connections: 2 Mechanical Compression Connectors (Box Type Lug 4/0 2AWG)
- (BATT + and BATT -)
- Output connections: 4 pole connector strip. 6KW unit up to 6ga.
- Ground connection: Ground chassis connector up to 6 ga.
- On/Off switch, Battery voltage test.
- Electric Input
- The inverter operates on DC power
- Electric Output
- The inverter is capable of converting DC to AC, 120Vac or 120/240 8Vac. True sine wave.
The inverter has an output capacity of 6,000 Watts (6KW system) during continuous operation in ambient air temperatures of -25C to +50C, the power output will not drop more than 1,000 Watts (6KW system).
- The inverter provides a low voltage light to warn the operators of steady-state input voltage drops below minimum voltage level Vdc. To allow for momentary voltage drops, the low-voltage sensing circuit incorporates a delay of ten seconds. The inverter has a manual reset after shutting down for low voltage, and draws no current until the reset is activated. The inverter draws no current after being manually switched off.
- The inverter provides automatic high temperature shut down capability when the internal temperature exceeds safe limits.
- The inverter has an output overload protection circuit.
- The inverter has Light-Emitting Diodes (LED) to indicate inverter power, low input voltage, overload, and high temperature.
- The inverter circuit boards are conformal coated.