MI SERIES – WEATHER RESISTANT INVERTERS
- Ultra lightweight
- Available in 120 or 240 VAC Output (4KW system)
- Available in 120 or 208 VAC Output (6KW system) –
see NSN 6130-01-492-3067 Inverters
- 12, 24, 48, and 66VDC input
- Weather Resistant
- 2KW, 4KW, or 6KW output
DC to AC Power Inverter Features
The inverter is a stand-alone fixed unit with mounting holes in the base for attachment to flat surface.
- 4KW: 10 inches high x 11 inches deep x 18 inches wide
- 6KW: 10 inches high x 14 inches deep x 21 inches wide
Input and Output
- Input connections: 2 Mechanical Compression Connectors (Box Type Lug 4/0 2AWG)
- (BATT + and BATT -)
- Output connections: 4 pole connector strip. 4KW unit up to 8 ga.; 6KW unit up to 6 ga.
- Ground connection: Ground chassis connector up to 6 ga.
- On/Off switch, Battery voltage test.
- Electric Input
- The inverter operates on DC power
- Electric Output
- The inverter is capable of converting DC to AC, 120Vac (4KW and 6KW systems only), 120/240Vac (4KW systems only), or 120/208Vac (6KW systems only). True sine wave.
The inverter has an output capacity of 4,000 Watts (4KW system) or 6,000 Watts (6KW system) during continuous operation in ambient air temperatures of -25C to +50C, the power output will not drop more than 660W (4KW system) and 1,000 Watts (6KW system).
- The inverter provides a low voltage light to warn the operators of steady-state input voltage drops below minimum voltage level Vdc. To allow for momentary voltage drops, the low-voltage sensing circuit incorporates a delay of ten seconds. The inverter has a manual reset after shutting down for low voltage, and draws no current until the reset is activated. The inverter draws no current after being manually switched off.
- The inverter provides automatic high temperature shut down capability when the internal temperature exceeds safe limits.
- The inverter has an output overload protection circuit.
- The inverter has Light-Emitting Diodes (LED) to indicate inverter power, low input voltage, overload, and high temperature.
- The inverter circuit boards are conformal coated.
The Most Trusted Provider
of Inverters Worldwide!
7317 Jack Newell Blvd N
Fort Worth, TX 76118